WELDING – PUTTING THE FINISHING TOUCH ON METAL STAMPED PARTS
First Class People Doing First Class Work
To Provide our Customers with Products and Services of the highest quality, at a fair price, to maximize Growth for all.
OUR CORE VALUES
“Service Above and Beyond Self”
- We value and appreciate the diversity and uniqueness of each individual.
- We value integrity and truthful communication.
- We value and hold fast to the obligation of all to listen, to express their ideas, to act upon the decision, and to produce positive results.
“Thank you for taking time to meet with our group (and the tour). We learned so much about K-O Products, metal stamping and ways to best prepart our students.
We are all impressed by the business you’ve built and the people we met. It is clear why you and K-O Products are industry leaders. Thank you.”
Welding – Putting the Finishing Touch on Metal Stamped Parts
K-O Products offers manual and automated production welding for joining part components of many sizes, shapes and weights.
There are times when the lightest, strongest, best solution to a traditional forged product is a two-piece stamping that is welded together. The weldment can often be more precisely formed and will out-perform the forged product.
In today’s world where light weight and cost matter more than ever, K-O Products custom metal welding shop provides critical capabilities for many jobs –
- Resistance / Spot welding – Welding of overlapping metal parts at small points by applying pressure and electric current
- MIG welding – A semi-automatic or automatic arc welding process in which a continuous and consumable wire electrode and a shielding gas are fed through a welding gun
- TIG welding – An automated welding process in which two like metals are mated together through local high temperature with no material added
We use the most advanced and automated welding equipment and employ skilled welders to perform the intricate welding processes needed for your finished metal part per your specifications.